Monday, October 25, 2010

Say What???

Admit it, you have done it too.  We all been there where we are listening to a song and completely misunderstand the lyrics.  This morning on my way to work, I heard the song, "Like a G-6" and had to giggle.  When the song first started playing on the radio, I honestly thought it said, "Like a Cheesestick" and I thought to myself what a stupid song.  The next time I heard the song, I realized it was like a G-6.  I still think the song is stupid.

And while we are on the subject of lyrics, I am still waiting to find out what "that" is from the Meatloaf song, "I Will Do Anything for Love."  Don't get me wrong, I love that song, but I have patiently waiting since 1993 to find out what he won't do.  C'Mon Meatloaf- you are getting really old and probably will be dead soon, please spill the beans :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget "Shake it like a Motorola Pager". And I'm pretty sure Meatloaf would do anything for love, but cheat on you.

    Girl: "And sooner or later you'll be screwing around."

    Boy : "I wont do that!"

    ReplyDelete