Sunday, September 11, 2011

Never Forget......

Where were you ten years ago today?   Like most people, I will never forget where I was, what I was doing, and how I felt when the Twin Towers fell.  I get goosebumps just thinking of the images played on TV.  I was a student at UB and part of the SA (student government).  In the SA office, we sat around the big screen TV in shock and silence as the towers fell.  Those from the NYC area were frantically calling their loved ones.  There were many tears and a feeling of complete helplessness.

A friend posted this on her Facebook and  I thought this is perfect to post on here to remember those who lost their lives that day and the brave men & women who fought for our freedom for the last 10 years.

I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment